Considering today is a weekend and that I'm still aching from either Thursday's workout or pushing the bike uphill, I decided to take it relatively easy today. I knew I was going to a gathering that was a couple miles away, so if I walked there and back, it would be four miles of walking. I'd consider that a mild workout.
Of course I forgot to put on my pedometer in the morning, and of course, when I got back from the gathering (walking two miles alone at 11 pm is not too bad in my neighborhood) I was short of the magical 10,000 steps by about 750 steps. So, I paced around the house and up and down the stairs (the pedometer seems to mis-measure these as more than one step each, but as it is stairs, I think that makes sense that they count more) until I got to 10,000. Even though I knew in my head that I was well over 10,000 steps in real life.
Odd, to say the least.
Steps: 10,028
Aerobic Steps: 7,866
Activity: walk
No comments:
Post a Comment