Thursday, June 3, 2010

circuit dvd

Worked out to Jillian Michael's No More Trouble Zones DVD. OW. Worked on abs, triceps, glutes, shoulders, thighs. OW. OW. But in a good way. The DVD is the right level of difficulty for me, as are the 3 lb. weights. Won't use the 5 lb. weights any time soon, but eventually, I anticipate needing them for bicep work. For now, working on form and getting through all the circuits without stopping will be work enough.
I do need to get a mat, as the carpet is not really acceptable in the long term. Next time, I will have water nearby as well. I did put on my pedometer partway into the first circuit or two, but the qualifications for "aerobic" activity never triggered, partly because a bunch of the workout was "mat work," which the pedometer wouldn't have picked up on. Rest assured, I was sweating like a pig by the end.

Steps: 3591
Aerobic Steps: 0 (riiiiight)
Activity: Circuit DVD

No comments:

Post a Comment